These release notes relate to all iManage versions including the web portal and all iOS/Android mobile apps. The latest versions of each app can be found below.
|Web version||v3.0.1 B2651||iOS version||v3.0.1 B1301|
|Android version||v2.0.7 B1055|
The following is a brief summary and review of whats new in the latest versions of iManage:
- Travel Time can now be recorded against individual Jobs and is recorded in the web portal.
- Credit Notes are now available.
- New feature on the Customer account screen that allows jobs to be filtered by Address/Location.
- Jobs now has additional features when using the Browse All option.
- Additional filters added to the Browse All option of Orders.
- Orders that are not ‘Completed’ or already ‘Converted’ can now be cancelled.
- Amendments to the Main Menu now give a better User experience. Self Closing menu now optional.
- Quotes Browse All screen now has more information columns to allow more efficient filtering and a better user experience.
- Improved user experience – new warning about changing User passwords.
- Improved functionality and ‘on-screen’ user information within the Create Update Sales Order screen when a Sales Order is converted to an Invoice.
- Improved functionality and ‘on-screen’ user information within the Create Update Sales Order screen when converting a Sales Order to a Job.
- Improved functionality and ‘on-screen’ user information within the Create Update Sales Order screen.
- Google Chrome is now our preferred Web Browser.
- Improvements and bug fixes for mobile apps including: Attach photos to job sheets on iPhone, Attach drawings to job sheets on iPhone, Add notes to a job sheet on iPhone, Create Work Requests on iPhone, Take card payments on iPhone (Requires Stripe), Official Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
- It is now possible to view all invoices and credit notes together with additional columns to help filtering information easier.
- Document reference numbers are now editable into a custom sequence from the settings and general menu. You can now set your own next number in the sequence, and add a prefix or suffix.
- Quotes now has a new additional feature, allowing the User to enter a ‘Reason Lost’ code and description.
- Fixed bug where customer address and contact information would not update on sync.
- Improved functionality and ‘on-screen’ user information within the Create Update Quote screen when converting a Quote to a Job.
- Colour coding to show if ‘Viewed’ has now been added to the Status column in the Browse All screen of Jobs.
- Documents added to a Job on the Web Portal can now be viewed by the Remote User.
- A new way of sending Jobs to remote users (APP) is now available. A Job can be unassigned, assigned to 1 User, a Group of Users or All Users.
- Version release information now available in the APP and Web Portal.
- Bug fix for loading Google Maps over SSL.
- iManage now seamlessly integrates with iManage Cloud storage to store Documents and Attachments.
- You can now edit and add additional VAT rates for use on purchases and invoices. Sage and QuickBooks templates are also included.